How Good Copywriting Can Benefit You, Even if You’re Not a Writer

You can talk about the buy or build phone number list
Jannat12

How Good Copywriting Can Benefit You, Even if You’re Not a Writer

Post by Jannat12 »

Ihave a secret to tell you. It’s a secret that can improve the lives of every single person who reads this post … writers and non-writers alike. A secret that Chip Kelly would appreciate. Who’s Chip Kelly? He’s a proud, notoriously pithy football coaching wizard who cast a four-year spell on college football with his special brand of offensive alchemy. Kelly conjured up an astounding 46-7 record at the University of Oregon before becoming the head coach of the NFL’s Philadelphia Eagles.

The key Phone Number List to Kelly’s success is his “fast break” style of offense. And if the phrase “fast break” seems odd to use in the context of discussing football, it should. It’s a basketball term. Yet Kelly found a way to apply a principle from basketball to the football field by attacking opponents with a quick tempo and an efficient choreography of movement. What does any of this have anything to do with copywriting? Well, I’m going to show you how to apply the principles of copywriting to a place where they might not seem to fit. But they do. What do we all have in common? Some of you reading this don’t have much experience with football. Some of you know nothing about basketball.

Some of you might just be starting out as writers. But I know that there’s something you, me, and every other person reading this post has in common: We deal with customer support on a regular basis. Unfortunately, many of these experiences are likely to be less than satisfactory. Many take more time and cause more frustration than they ever should. This is, in part, because many companies are just no good at support. Good customer support is hard. If it were easy, everyone would provide it. But let’s not worry about what we can’t control. Doing so saps us of “energy that could be better spent elsewhere.” Let’s worry about what we can control, which is how we frame our written customer service requests.