We continue dreaming, but with commitment

You can talk about the buy or build phone number list
Bappy

We continue dreaming, but with commitment

Post by Bappy »

to be able to continue growing throughout our country and carry our business model designed for the personal and professional growth of our team of workers, and thus make them feel proud and reciprocated by the thousands of good-hearted people who they helped us build this great dream called Tastyzon – Los Tejaditos , and that our customers are the reason for our inspiration to improve every day. Currently,

I dedicate myself to various functions in the Tastyzón restaurant : I am an administrator, a waiter and also a greeter for the clients who come to taste our phone database dishes. Currently, we sell more than 4,000 plates of meals a month , and the addresses have also increased steadily. We generate 15 direct and 10 indirect jobs . The company is made up of 4 people, who are: Nieves Villabona Ochoa , Chef and Manager; Olga Lucía Larrota , Accounting Assistant, Cashier Assistant and Kitchen Assistant; Luz Esperanza Jurado , in charge of telephones and social networks; and Gilberto Sanabria Márquez ,

Administrator, Customer Receiver, Waiter and car attendant at night. Between my colleagues Nieves Villabona and Olga Larrota , and I, we are in charge of the restaurant. successful entrepreneurs The most satisfying thing about this process has been being able to materialize the ideas I learned in my old job to give all our customers a better experience, such as having better facilities with air conditioning, better presentation of drinks, a more personalized service, better preparation of dishes to serve at the table and many other things for the satisfaction of our customers.