What if you want

You can discuss about the SEO OS
jabom

What if you want

Post by jabom »

Filters you used Once you save the URL you can exclude all the search filters you used. how to exclude filter sales navigator That way you delete from the search all the leads present in the first chunk. exclusion filter sales filters . Repeat the process Now you simply need to repeat the process using the filters at your disposal. function filter chunk Here I made a nd chunk using the Function filters. Copied this URL into the spreadsheet. last step spliting sales navigator Then I excluded the Function filters I used and added a Seniority Level filters to get a new chunk of K.

Export your list to CSV Once you have the links of all Job Function Email List your searches into your spreadsheets, it’s time to export your leads into a CSV file. export sales navigator searches For that you can use the Evaboot Chrome extension. Once installed, it will add a new button “Export with Evaboot” on your Sales Navigator. export linkedin sales navigator lead lists Here is a demo of the tool so you clearly see how it works. Export Sales Navigator leads for free In this part we talked about lead searches. But to export account searches? The same technique can be applied.

How To Split Account Searches? Two techniques to split Sales Navigator account searches: Use search filters Use account lists . Use Search Filters In this example we will use a . K account search with fitlers. split sales navigator account search To split Sales Navigator account searches you can use: Company Headcount Headquarter Location Industry Number of Followers Company Headcount Growth In this case, there is a simple way to split the search as the “Number of Followers” perfectly split the search perfectly. Most of the time that will work with small searches.